Want to make the world a better place?
Want others to feel satisfied from you? Apply today.
What will I do?
You will be either blogging, doing our daily quotes, becoming a support advocate in order to help out in the community. As of right now, we are only hiring people to volunteer, and then get paid after a month of two with us.
You won’t need to meet up at a physical location. All meetings happen by Google Hangouts, and on Facebook. We gather up 4 times every six months to plan out better suggestions for the company.
You won’t need much requirements, but the most important ones that you may need is:
- A resumé(preferred), and a knack of communication skills.
- Patience and honesty is a must.
- Must always have a smiling face, and a friendly gesture
- A cell phone, or computer that has been active for less than 3 years. (Apple, and Samsung Preferred)
- Knowledge of Tools, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Getting to know us
We are still a small company that has started earlier this year, and we have been through up and down. We have a founder: Mr. Jackyel Menuce, and he has helped us mid way. Anything we do on our website is always true, and always real. We keeps things simple, but entitled with great detail. Got what it takes? Apply today.
—Customer Support (Social Media)
—Homework Expert (College, or Masters Degree Required)
—Content Writer (Editor), (Blogger)
If you want to work here, please shoot us an email at: email@example.com, and tell us what you want to contribute with the team. A resume, would be preferred, not required. The subject line should be: I Love SimpleWay. Want your application to be priority? Answer these questions:
- Explain a project where you had a difficult time with a manager, or a at school/college project
- In one sentence, explain why you chose the role you selected, and why.
If you qualify for a position—, we will consider, and reply to your email. If you didn’t, we will reply no matter the income of your application.