Some people love to eat apple. As the old saying goes “One Apple a day, keeps the Doctors away 🙂
Well, some people may need apples, to cut into pieces, but seem like they cannot. So, here I am with some tips, to make you cut a perfect apple into perfect equal pieces 🙂
Here is some steps to help ya out!
- The best way, to start out is with a cutting board.
- Cut directly in the middle, to start out with 2 pieces, and to make it more simple 🙂
- You won’t need the center, unless if you are growing apples again !
- Place the apple on the flat side of the cutting board. Then you will be able to cut it easy and simple. Also please use a correct, and clean cutting board if you want the best results.
- Try to cut the apple, into thin pieces if you are baking. If you aren’t, then you cam cut it as a “fraction” or “pie” chart :))
Best, Billy J.